LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vacant flat found open and used in housing society

(Querist) 03 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 

I have a property in a co-operative housing society in Pune. It was unoccupied since the time of purchase and we occasionally visit the flat in a couple of years. This time around I found that the flat was already opened in spite of a latch.
There were marks of shoes, a dupatta and other things we have indicated that someone had gainer access to the house in our absence and was using it. The people living in the opposite flat said that they didn't know anything about someone entering our flat.

Can any legal action be taken against the society?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 October 2021
Did the society appoint the Guard/Watchman for the apartment?
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 05 October 2021

You can make complaint to local police station. Police will investigate and take action acoordingly.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 05 October 2021
Well adviced by expert Shirish Pawar.I agree with his opinion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query