LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Under section ni 138

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 15 November 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Mumbai Court fees is 2% on Chq value

can i get refund of court fees once it is closed

how much i will get back

ajay sethi (Expert) 15 November 2011
have you filed civil suit for recovery of cheque amount?

the refund of court fees would depend upon the stage of suit when it was withdrawn . wehether issues framed?
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 15 November 2011
Mr.ajay is right
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 16 November 2011
Agreed with Mr. Sethi.


Shonee Kapoor
R Trivedi (Expert) 21 November 2011
- There is S.138 of NI Act which is criminal in nature.

- As far as I know there is no Court Fee associated with this section.

- You probably have filed the civil suit under order XXXVii.

- Please let us know the stage or outcome of the suit.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query