LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

U/s 482 of ipc

(Querist) 28 January 2017 This query is : Resolved 
good day respected jury,
my client had filed a complaint in the police station against the bank u/s. 192,463,464,468,470& 471 of ipc for giving a forged computer generated statement which had a lot of manipulations, the complaint was filed in 2014, the bank has collected rs.10 lakhs extra more than the actual amount to be paid. My client tried to sort out the matter with the bank, but its of no use they are arrogant & demanding rs.10 lakhs morE. CAN I FILE A CRIMINAL PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT DIRECTING THE POLICE TO INVESTIGATE & FILE THE CHARGE SHEET AGAINST THE BANK ? PL ADVICE
ADVOCATE NITIN KAPOOR (Expert) 29 January 2017
Why you want to approach Hon'ble High Court without resorting to the alternative remedies which are available to you.

You shall approach the Ld. Judicial Magistrate of the concerned area under the provision of Sec. 156(3) Cr.P.C. for directing the police to investigate the matter. In addition to that you may also file private complaint under Section 200 of Cr.P.C.

Advocate Nitin Kapoor
Mob: 8800692624.
AMAN KONARK MODI (Expert) 30 January 2017

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 30 January 2017
Repeated query:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query