Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

typographical mistake while filling of input form for registration of property

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 May 2011 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir,
I junior advocate and i registered my own document of agreement for sale in sub registrar office but Index II copiess all the data is correct but, for final Transfer deed instead of old gate no. 359 i have wrongly mentioned it as old gate no 356 of 7/12 on input form while registering document but new survey no. 1 is the same in deed and index II copy and the wrong gate is 356 is Index II copy, whether it will affect on my document in future please give advise
SurenderKumar (Expert) 09 May 2011
you can go for rectification of deed
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 09 May 2011
Yes. With the knowledge of the other parties you can rectify your sale deed typical error is admissable.
s.subramanian (Expert) 09 May 2011
You have to take a rectification deed necessarily.
Guest (Expert) 09 May 2011
yes it will affect in future. For this you have to correct the numbers and mistakes on the registered deed by executing a rectification deed from the same register office.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query