Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tresspass at burial ground

(Querist) 27 August 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Tahsildar, filed false case again me tresspass at burial ground under ipc section 297, 427.

The some portiotion of land belongs to my father name and remaing land on the name of my uncle.

In records there are not mention any burial ground in records

How to get relief from these.

Please suggest me
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 28 August 2017
You can file a suit for declaration of Title based on original documents with you and recovery of possession of so called burial ground from Tehsildar and the relief of injunction against revenue authorities from illegally interfering with your title and possession of suit land.
Guest (Expert) 28 August 2017
If case has already been filed against you, there is no escape for you except to engage some lawyer to fight the case.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 28 August 2017
Defend the case against you on merits. Prove before court that you are owner of the land.

sohail (Querist) 28 March 2018
on 20 March the case was finished in my favour by Judgement, i have found not guilty, and there is no circumstantial evidence

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query