Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

transfer of property to wife

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 21 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
I want to give my commercial shop in NCR to my wife. My father is also co-owner in the property. He has no problem. Property was purchased from my money.

* What are the options, like gift, relinquishment deed, ....
* How much are they going to cost?
* Which of these options will cost the least, including stamp duty, any tax etc.

Another question linked to this is, if the property is sold by me and my father, can new property be purchased in the name of my wife (no co-owner in the new property)? What arrangement is needed in this case?

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 21 March 2010
Relinquishment deed and only a nominal cost say Rs. 1000/- is in Delhi. This is the least cost.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 22 March 2010
Which option is safer/safest legally, relinquishment deed or gift deed?

What's the cost for gift deed?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query