LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of property

(Querist) 15 October 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Experts

Can a unregistered company/society/trust/firm etc. Purchase / Sale a property through a registered instrument ??
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 15 October 2012
Yes, it can...
A Society or firm need not be registered to purchase property in its name.
However a company has no legal entity if it is not registered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query