LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of ownership rights of property

(Querist) 01 September 2008 This query is : Resolved 
I, my brother and my mother have a piece of land in our name. We have inherited this land from our father.

This land comes under the category of agricultural land and is at Dehradun, Uttaranchal. My father wanted to give this land to my sister. However, since this land came under the category of agricultural land, the land got transferred in the name of my brother, myself and my mother.

Now all three of us want to transfer the land in my sister's name without incurring too much of an expenditure. What should we do
KamalNayanSaxena (Expert) 01 September 2008
Open mutation in the name of your sister as cotenant than execute a release deed in her favour.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query