LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer of ownership

(Querist) 08 November 2013 This query is : Resolved 
We live in Ghaziabad and have a property which is registered on my husband and my name. this was purchased in 2003. The property has a house load for which i alone pay the home loan amount.
Our divorce would be final in Nov. I want to take the ownership of the house completely, for which i am ready to pay the sale amount.
1. Should the transfer be done via a Sales deed/Gift deed/Relinquishment deed?
2. Can any of the above be registered in court (considering the property papers are with the bank).
3. Do we need to register the deed or we need original property papers for change of title
4. What % of stamp duty and registration fees will be applicable in Ghaziabad
5. if it is gift deed does it need to be done before the Divorce is final?
And do you know any lawyer who can help settle this
really need help!
Thank You!
ajay sethi (Expert) 08 November 2013
repeated query
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 November 2013
for repeated query, no reply.
BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Expert) 08 November 2013
repeated query
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 November 2013
No reply against the repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query