Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Transfer of business from one state to another

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
13 June 2021

We are running a partnership firm at Himachal Pradesh since last 10 years, but now i am transferring by business at Noida (Uttar Pradesh) and I have all the registrations including ESIC & PF. labour streghth 100 peoples

Do I need to take fresh ESIC & PF registration at UP or existing registration will work

Please confirm

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
13 June 2021

In the Partnership deed, under the Clause of Place of Business, if you mentioned the present place of business and in future, a branch office will be opened at any place in India and may be transferred to any place in India, then only you can.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Online (Expert)
14 June 2021

A partnership firm can open a branch in same partnership name provided that in deed you should provide such firm info and agreed by all partners.
You can continue with the same registration for PF but for ESIC registration you may enquire about continuing with the same registration or to open a new account on the basis of the state government rules in this regard.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
14 June 2021

I agree with advise of experts, on transfer of business from Himachal Pradesh to UP same PF account shall be valid in UP, however, you may have to seek fresh ESIC account.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x