LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

To make a prolerty card and leas

(Querist) 01 May 2017 This query is : Resolved 
I want to make my property documents clear so I want a property card and want to paid leas so please give me the name of valid documentation Which I submit to my lawyer
P. Venu (Expert) 02 May 2017
The query lacks clarity.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 May 2017
Please state clear material facts.
Guest (Expert) 03 May 2017
I will explain to you presuming you are from Maharashtra

Districit , taluka , viilages , cities this are marked on survey sheet which are made under rules under Maharashtra land revenue code.

Now when you reach village leve/city level already you may be in big area which is marked as some survey no and that is your survey no. and on that survey no. it may be Govt. is owner

and out of that big survey which can be very large area you may be occupying some small area for decades and you want rights on it legally.

If it is not slum area then you can do it . But for that you need to approach Dist. collector , and do the work of encroachment regularizing for that you need to pay heavy penalty fine etc. Lot of follow up is required to be done and eventually after payment of fine etc making all measurement etc. finally deed is made between collector /his representative with that person and then it is regularized and latter land record changed etc.

This is procedure. It is very lengthy procedure if you start now no one can guarantee you when it will be complete.

Additionally in between if some road widening comes or some project Collector can move under encroachment section of land revenue code and remove you from that premises and you won't get any compensation as you will be considered as encroach er on govt. land .

Better get it cleared now only

Guest (Expert) 03 May 2017
While replying you , I constructed your half query or spelling mistake as ---- I want to create Property card and pay lease
Guest (Expert) 03 May 2017
Agreed with experts.
Susmita (Expert) 04 May 2017
Well said by expert Madhu. Mrs. Author, you can contact your lawyer for more clarified answer

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query