Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

to join psu

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 April 2011 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir,
i am working with a A psu, and i also got selected for another B psu,, i want to join psu B ,but i hav dont tell psu B abt my current employer A as psu A dont provide noc easily,
there is 2 years probation period & 1 month notice peroid in psu A..
i am ready to pay bond amount & to give month notice period resignation
my question--
1- is there any problem to join psu B.
2- will there be any problem in future suppose psu B came to know that this fact.
3- what can i do now...
4- what will bethe right procedure to resgin from current post.
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 11 April 2011
It is not advisable to hide the earlier employment from the new employer as the concealment of that fact may be considered as a professional misconduct on your part which may attract penal actions.
Since you are ready to pay the Bond Money,it is better to ask for NOC from A and joint with B with clean hands.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 April 2011
thanks for reply but i want to add-
1-my current employer will not provide NOC as i have to applied by proper chanel,i want to tell earlier i hav applied for another Noc for which i hav applied proper channel,but they provide nocafter 3 days of mu interview this was the reason wny i hav not applied by proper channel..
pls tell what to do.. pls
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 11 April 2011
Ok ,then apply now. It is always better late than never.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query