LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Threat to death

(Querist) 11 October 2009 This query is : Resolved 
As i lend 39000Rs to my teacher for a rental house in november 2007 of which i have a leave and license agreement copy.Where her sign and photo and finger print signs their.Out of 39000 i received only 5000Rs till today through cheque. whenever i go to her place she warns me not come to his place and his son assaulted me on 17 july 2009 along with his friend after stopping me on the way by ZEN i gave the registration of car and gave me threat to death.For this i reported in police station but no action taken place. father of that boy{husband of my teacher}has a criminal record in police station offence no112/2002 u/s 420 but he is not alive.But it show that they are
having criminal background.


FIR u/s 341,294,506,323,34 was launched on 6 -10-2009 for the incident of 17 july 2009 for which i have given application on the same day 17 july 2009 but it was received on 30-07-2009 on the direction of SP.Police investigating officer has not arrested any of the accussed till today 11-10-2009 and i am still getting threat to death and in my MLC doctor has written nature of injury is grievious as my half tooth was broken now what shall i do. But section of grievious hurt is not mentioned on FIR. As for whole incident there is no witness.Police says that FIR karwne se kuch nahi hota hum apne hissab se deal karenge.In this what shall i do.How can i feel secured as they are very influential people. what will be the right way to deal this matter.Suggest
I am feeling insecured.
Adv.Yashwardhan Tiwari (Querist) 11 October 2009
Can send me mail on also.I will be thankful for your sincere suggesstion .

With regards
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 11 October 2009
Better file a criminal complaint before the concerned criminal magistrate and mention all facts therein. Get recorded your statement and medical documents. Thereafter after considering the whole matter, the court may issue the notice and this shall start your working.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 11 October 2009
Guest (Expert) 12 October 2009
You have to file a private criminal complaint against them in the MM court and also subsequently file a civil suit for recovery of the remaining amount.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 12 October 2009
File a criminal complaint before the concerned Ilaka magistrate and mention all facts in it.
niranjan (Expert) 12 October 2009
To my opinion you can take both civil and criminal action. It is better to file private complaint in the court and also civil case to recover money.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query