LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Termination from services

(Querist) 18 June 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Au small finance bank terminated me & provides reason that after subsequent discussion & investigation it was found that i have violate Au small Finance Bank code of conduct & fails to play leadership role , which was Baseless & not correct .
After 20 mails they are not able to submit any proof against me & ruined my 11 years of carrier with false obligations.
They are not ready to answer me any thing anything & force injustice decision over me.
1-They are not ready to provide document evidence of discussion & evidence Report.
2- They are not ready to justify which code of conduct i have violate & how ?
3-They are not ready to justify what was i laking in leadership quality?

Please assist me in as this will lead to my carrier loss as well as image loss. This is direct destruction of my image & defaming my reputation without any mistake of mine.
Honey Sethi (Querist) 18 June 2021
Please provide assistance in matter.
K.S.Ramaswamy Advocate (Expert) 19 June 2021
On the top of your query, it was stated that termination of service is as per Small Finance Code of Conduct. Therefore you may give a clear cut query in this matter for an opinion. However, In my view, if any notice or memo is issued, you may challenge the same as per the mentioned Code if any specified in the said Code.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 20 June 2021
If you feel that the termination of your service is illegal and inappropriate especially without giving an opportunity to you to submit your explanations to their allegations, it can be considered as a decision against natural justice.
You issue a legal notice to them demanding explanation from the management of the company to all those points that you have vented out here as your grievances in this regard.
If their reply is not satisfactory and they are not willing to reinstate you then you may approach high court with a writ petition seeking the relief of reinstatement in the job with the back wages and all the benefits due to you including protection of your salary and your service as well as your experience.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 22 June 2021
Did you submit your appeal to the Appellate Authority challenging the punishment awarded to you by Appointing / Disciplinary Authority ?
Every organisation has its own Service Code of Conduct, which you can have from HR department.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query