Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 January 2012 This query is : Resolved 

1) Mr A Filled IT Return Manually U/s139 (1) with refund of Rs. 78889 Later He Received Refund 75350/- In Two Parts
2) Mr A Realized Extra TDS of 40000 deducted by his deductor u/s 201(1) (late deposited)
3) Mr A Filled Original e-return with All TDS as per Latest 26AS of relevant AY (CPC Rejected to process His Return & handed over to ITO)
4) Now He want to get refund of his remaining TDS of 40000/
Vineet (Expert) 02 March 2012
It is strange that the person didnt know the amount of TDS while filing return.

HE can file a revised return to claim additional TDS credit. But there is time limit or filing revised return. For AY 10-11, revised return can be filed till 31-3-2012.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query