Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suit for decleration & possession

(Querist) 17 April 2021 This query is : Resolved 
our matter is presently before karnataka high court. The lower court ordered 75% to us & 25% to our opposite party. Partition has not done. Now the property is vacant & open space (Earlier there was a building). My query is
1) If high court orders complete 100% to us can we immediately occupy the possession.
2) Is there any process (like affidavit, form etc) to update to high court that the land is vacant & open space to all.
3) if immediately cannot what is the process to get the possession ASAP (Before he goes to appeal to Supreme Court?
3) If high court orders again 75% to us & 25% to opposite party what is the process to get the possession?
4) Let me know the cost to file CAVEAT in supreme court for the same case. My no is Nine Nine zero zero four five two five two three
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 17 April 2021
repeated query. this is replied.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query