LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subject relating correction

(Querist) 25 September 2013 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir' mere Ssc ,HSC & Bcom ke certificate par mera Naam : Pandurang Rajendra Nimbhore hai. Our mera Asel Main Name : Pandurang Rajesh Limbhore Hai. Ab mai CA Kar Raha Hu. Certificate pe Correction karna bahut muskil hai. Sir Muje iski vajah se future main koi problem face nahi karni padegi Na? Plz sir Muje eska permant soluation Bata dijiye. plz sir Help me .......
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 26 September 2013
You can give Gazatte notification for the change of name,and enclose it.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 26 September 2013
You can advertise in news papers and give gazette notification for name change.
ABDUL RAZIQUE (Expert) 26 September 2013
First you take oath before Judicial Magistrate for declaration or rectification of your name then publish in your vernacular news paper and or give Gazette notification for change of name. After that you approach to the office of your related documents for change of name or rectification of name.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :