LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Stay on case

(Querist) 11 July 2022 This query is : Resolved 

In the year 2001 there was a check bounce case in the name of my friend. In this case, the summons was not issued at the address in the bank account or at the home address of the friend. Instead, the summons was issued at the address of the friend's sister and a non-bailable warrant was issued because the person did not appear. It has been and is pending.(this case now in LP category. Will the friend be arrested if he comes to the country now? Can a stay be obtained from the High Court for not serving the summons at the correct address? Can this case be dismissed?
P. Venu (Expert) 15 July 2022
No definite suggestion is possible unless the documents are perused and facts ascertained.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query