LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Statutory notice us 80 of cpc

(Querist) 26 September 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Dear sir,
I want to issue notice to Gram Panchayat for filling suit for compensation my question is notice to be address to sarpanch, Gram Panchayat or only to Gram Panchayat? Actually Notice i already addressed to Sarpanch Shree, Gram Panchayat.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 02 April 2022
Sarpanch is not a government employee. You can address the Executive Officer and if no EO is there that Gram Panchayat Mandal, Block Development Officer, and Chief EO, ZP concerned.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query