Start paying guest accommodation business

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
18 September 2020

HI SIR Ma'am , My name is Markes im from Mumbai Maharashtra ,i want to know what all types licences i would need , 1) To start paying guest accommodation business,which all type licence i need for self owned property (flat/bunglow/row-house,or rental apartment Etc..) . 2) which all type licence i need for Keeping paying guest while self occupying in a rental house with the owners permission.... i want to do this business without breaking any type of law whether it is society law /CHS lay or MUM-MAHARASHTRA OR indian law CAN I GET ANY PDF OR LINK OF THE COMPLETE LAW RELATED PAYINGGUESST ACCOMMODATION SERVICE/ STAYING AS A PAYING GUEST LEGAL RIGHTS OF BOTH PARTY'S , AND THE LEGAL AGREEMENT FORMAT FOR PG , AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS ,INFORMATION WHITCH I CAN DOWNLODE OR READ FROM SOME WHERE ... IT WILL BE REALLY HELPFULL , THANKS & REGARDS Sr HR MARKES W FRANCIS (TCS)

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/keeping-paying-guest-while-self-occupying-in-a-rental-house-with-the-owners-permission-212692.asp

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
19 September 2020

As already advised you are required to seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
19 September 2020

General requirements apart from specific required based on the place, may be Municipal license, GST registration (if required as per expected revenue), guest house registration, police clearance, license under shop and establishment.
Commercial connection for water, electricity etc..
Full record with Id and written contract from the inmates needs to be kept.
The area / premises should be permitted for such services.
Further can be discussed locally from Advocate.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x