Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sra,patra/apatra advice

(Querist) 06 June 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I'm having photopass survey receipt of 2000 & collector Tax pavati on my name and brought the room in 1995 at goregaon slum.
But due to poverty ,i did transfer electricity bill on my name 2006.Also address change in voter list 2006.
Now I'm coming in Apatra List,
kindly advise what should i do??
As my entire family having this one room only,And we're 6 people in family

Read more at:

kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 06 June 2023
Repeated query....

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 10 June 2023
You can file a suit for declaration to declare your title and a direction to revenue department to include your name in the revenue records.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now