Spacing problem in name create any trouble in my pg degree

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 January 2021

Sir My name is SEYED RABIYA .In my sslc, hsc, ug marksheets
name have without space. But in my ug and school tc name have with space. In my aadhar card and other proof have with space in my name.So i give my name with space in my pg college.It's create any trouble in my pg degree. Please tell me sir...

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
11 January 2021

As an Student it would be better for you to implement the necessary corrections now it self to avoid any future issues. Discuss with the concerned authorities. Gazette Notification and News Paper Publication would be required. Discuss with concerned Authorities and an Local Advocate.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
11 January 2021

You have to submit an application in proforma (annexure-I) to rectify your name for Gazette publication through the Tahsildar concerned. you can obtain proforma from the Tahsildar concerned or search google.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
12 January 2021

Execute an affidavit that both are same, give news paper ad and proceed for gazette publication.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x