Spacing problem in name create any trouble in my pg degree

Sir My name is SEYED RABIYA .In my sslc, hsc, ug marksheets
name have without space. But in my ug and school tc name have with space. In my aadhar card and other proof have with space in my name.So i give my name with space in my pg college.It's create any trouble in my pg degree. Please tell me sir...

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)

As an Student it would be better for you to implement the necessary corrections now it self to avoid any future issues. Discuss with the concerned authorities. Gazette Notification and News Paper Publication would be required. Discuss with concerned Authorities and an Local Advocate.

You have to submit an application in proforma (annexure-I) to rectify your name for Gazette publication through the Tahsildar concerned. you can obtain proforma from the Tahsildar concerned or search google.

Execute an affidavit that both are same, give news paper ad and proceed for gazette publication.

×

CrPC Course!     |    x