LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shifting from central to state government

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 May 2010 This query is : Resolved 
iam a staff nurse in jipmer, a central government institution,puducherry. there is call for for staff nurse post in state government,puducherry. if i apply through proper channel and join in state government, whether they will give pay protection and my service will be counted? my next question is for higher studies a per law goverment servants are allowed for higher studies without pay in 3 years, in that case my service from date of joining the central government will be considered or date of joining the state government will be considered? thanks in advance .
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 30 July 2015
anonymous query can not be answered..

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query