Settlement deed

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
11 July 2020

My father age is 70 and he wrote a settlement deed to me before 15 years and now he wants to revoke it.(in doc he wrote tadanantaram)
1.So he has the right to cancel,if possible how
2.I got any legal right to keep that property

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
12 July 2020

If any transaction is made / registered after the execution of Settlement Deed obviously it can not be cancelled.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 July 2020

Sir no transactions is made after deed ,but the registrar asked for the signature of both or to go to court

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
12 July 2020

Registrar is right, your father has to move to court for appropriate orders.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x