LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

service of change of address through UCP

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 06 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
i had applied for a plot to HUDA Haryana. later I changed my address for correspondence and intimated authorities through UPC. they didn't intimated any status in this regard. later I again inquired about status of application. they sent an order of forfeiture of earnest money and resumption of plot. I entered into a correspondence with authorities but not in single instance, they either denied or accepted the receipt of such letter. i have come to know that Hon'ble supreme court has considered service through UCP as no service.
Is it so or what are chances of succes, if I file a case in court of law.Please advice
M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert) 03 August 2015
Academic / anonymous query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query