Service matter

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
20 January 2021

Administrative tribunal directed the Secretary to release all the pensionery benefits with in 4 months from the date of receipt of Tribunal order but Govt decided to prefer WP after a lapse of 8 months from the date of order and WP yet to be posted before High court Bench.
In the mean while Tribunal dismissed the contempt application stating that WP is pending and there was no case of contempt.
What is the next course of action to be taken .
Please Guide me sir

Sudhir KumarOnline (Expert)
21 January 2021

you can at the most plead before High Court for early hearing.

kavksatyanarayanaOnline (Expert)
21 January 2021

Yes. you have to plead before the HC concerned. consult your own counsel.

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
22 January 2021

Wait for decision on writ.
Seek further guidance of your lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x