Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 30 January 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I am working in a pvt ltd company in staff from last 25 yrs.

In appointment letter there was clause company will giving one month notice or salary and terminate service.

now a days company is using this clause removing staff members without any reason.

IS there any way to stop this or ask for proper compensation.

V R SHROFF (Expert) 30 January 2013
Join any Local Trade Union & defend as a group.
Guest (Expert) 30 January 2013
Dear Dhanesh,

Is this a query from a law student or an employee with vast service of 25 years long in some organisation?

As per your profile, you are a student, while as per your query, you are an employee with 25 years of service. What sort of contrast is this?
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 09 February 2013
based on full facts it can be considered if this can be treated as disguised retrenchment.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query