Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Selling a part of the house

(Querist) 21 November 2015 This query is : Resolved 

We have recently decided to sell off a part of our house due to some financial need. but we dont know how to do the paper work and what all need to be done before entering into sell agreement.

seek your esteem help in this regard.

Your kind and early response will be a great help.

thank you,
R.K Nanda (Expert) 21 November 2015
take help of local lawyer.
Guest (Expert) 21 November 2015
Nothing to add more
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 21 November 2015
Discuss with local property dealer and take opinion of local lawyer on the proposal from dealer.
Kumar Doab (Expert) 21 November 2015
Agreed with experts.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query