LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sdm said that land is of government

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I owned a land 18 years back and have all the documents including registery and many more bt 2 year back sdm before his transfer change that land to gov and got transferred and from that day case is going on in high court my father own that land bt few days back he passed away I am the son I don't know what to do and how much time does it take to solve
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 December 2023
And have summited all document of all buyer of that land till now which is total 80 bt no solution is being given
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 December 2023
You owned the land for 18 years or your father had the land? Who filed the case in High court for which purpose?
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 December 2023
My father had that land and have with all document bt few years back one sdm gives that and to gov without any reason and my father filed a case against him and its not only me many other also suffering from this decision made by SDM
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 December 2023
Just wanna know if u have registery of land or property with proper documents then can a SDM can give that land to gov without any reason
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 04 December 2023
Since your father is died you can continue the case on the basis of his legal heir/representative
You can discuss with your lawyer and proceed as suggested

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now