Sc st attrocity case

This query is : Resolved 

21 February 2020

Sir, My Cousin was falsely framed in SC ST Attrocity case in Visakhapatnam. Still negotiations are going on for compromise in Police station. It is said that anticipatory bail cannot be given to my cousin because of SC ST Case. It is also said that after my cousin is sent to remand after filing the FIR, he will try to get the bail from local court. If Bail is not provided by local court, we need to go to High court and it is told that for bail in local court, cost of advocate fee will be Rs 20000/- and for bail in high court, cost of advocate fee is Rs 60000/- I request you to please advise.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
21 February 2020

What advice you want. You have only put the present status of the FIR/complaint and subsequent your course of action. No specific question has been raised so what to reply?

If no amicable solution comes out then police is bound by law and accordingly whatever procedure you told shall have to be adopted.

suneetha Jain (Querist)
22 February 2020

I request the Hon'ble advocates to suggest me the fee to be paid to the advocate in accordance with my query

P. Venu (Expert)
22 February 2020

If the allegations are false, why trying for the compromise? The facts posted suggest that your cousin has been arrested.

Sri Vijayan.A (Expert)
22 February 2020

We cannot comment on the fee.
The fee in the lower court is nominal only.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
23 February 2020

Fees of a lawyer differs from person to person, case to case and party to party.
There is no set formula which may apply in your case.
If you feel fees quoted by the lawyer is more, you may contact and engage another local lawyer.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
23 February 2020

We do not charge and rest depends upon you and your lawyer.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
25 February 2020

The advocate fee cannot be predicted by another advocate.
You may decide to choose another advocate who may charge you lesser than the one quoted now.
There is no fixed advocate fee for any type of case

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu