LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sata khat stamp duty amount

(Querist) 21 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 
Suppose I intend to purchase a house which will be ready in 1 year. The Seller asks for 50% advance and I want to do MOU. What is the amount of stamp paper I need to use to make MOU?
Nikhil (Querist) 31 August 2013
didn't receive any answer here. However for other readers. it is called MOU. and 100 rs stamp paper is used usually.
prabhakar singh (Expert) 31 August 2013
get 'satkhat' also registered.You shall be asked to pay duty on amount paid as per rate of charges of a sale deed levied in state concerned and the same shall get reimbursed at the time of actual sale deed registration.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query