LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
my got a loan from a financier and gave registered agreemant for saledeed.due to some circumstence my father not able to pay the loan ammount .Greedy financier filed a case for saledeed and got a degree in principal district court .MY Father alone signed in the agreement for saledeed . actualy the property is not my father's. its my grandfather name. there are three aunts [sisters born with my father] and my father having seven childrens. my father filed a appeal in highcourt. my father died now we childrens got interim stay No: 1 The main question is that we can dismiss the judgement given in lower court??
No: 2 how the lower court did not consider other legal heirs
No: 3 chance for us
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 October 2021
This query was asked by you in this thread in another way. If you have any problem, consult a local lawyer.
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 06 October 2021
Dear Sir,
It is a sub-judice matter as such you may get remedy in the Appellate Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query