LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Saledeed

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 04 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
my got a loan from a financier and gave registered agreemant for saledeed.due to some circumstence my father not able to pay the loan ammount .Greedy financier filed a case for saledeed and got a degree in principal district court .MY Father alone signed in the agreement for saledeed . actualy the property is not my father's. its my grandfather name. there are three aunts [sisters born with my father] and my father having seven childrens. my father filed a appeal in highcourt. my father died now we childrens got interim stay No: 1 The main question is that we can dismiss the judgement given in lower court??
No: 2 how the lower court did not consider other legal heirs
No: 3 chance for us
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 October 2021
This query was asked by you in this thread in another way. If you have any problem, consult a local lawyer.
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 06 October 2021
It is a sub-judice matter as such you may get remedy in the Appellate Court.