LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 October 2021 This query is : Resolved 
my father got loan ammount 7,00,000 from individual and gave agreement for saledeed for that ammount .but the property its not my father"s house. it is my grand father"s house and there are three anty [who are sisters of my father] and my father having seven childrens now this agreement is correct or not
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 03 October 2021
I think that the agreement for the sale deed is not registered. Every heir of your grandfather shall sign on the agreement. So amicable settlement is better. Otherwise, file a suit in a court of law by consulting a local lawyer.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert) 04 October 2021

The agreement is not valid. Try to amicably settle and repay the loan otherwise your father may land in other cases filed by the financer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query