LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sale of property by Hon Courts

(Querist) 03 October 2017 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sirs,

I am 67 years and am facing a frivolous partition suit filed by a person interested only in seeking a ransom for withdrawal of the said civil case on my father's self acquired property, which has been transferred to me by a duly registered settlement deed (irrevocable settlement). The case is nearly 5 years old, and except adjournments nothing has happened till date. I am sure that at this rate I may not live to see the judgement, and the property will surely be appropriated. The value of the property has already fallen steeply because of this litigation. Would your goodselves kindly tell me whether I can approach the Honourable Courts to help me freeing me either from the injunction orders from the Civil Court or enabling the Courts or me to sell the property setting aside a reasonable amount as caution deposit in the custody of the Court, till final disposal of the case?
Guest (Expert) 03 October 2017
Discuss with your Advocate.As per provisions to Senior Citizens your case would be completed on priority and let your Advocate submit a pleading in Court with regard to this.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 03 October 2017
Being a senior citizen discuss with your lawyer, orders for timely decision of the case can be sought from High Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query