LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sale of ancestral property

(Querist) 27 January 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I bought a property from 6 brothers of a family which is therir ancestral property.only 5 brothers signed in the sale deed because one person was out of town. The sale deed contain the this persons name also. So i am unable to resell the property i bought. The missed brother is now willing to sign and cancel his share from the property. What is the procedure for this
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 28 January 2023
Request the brother of the seller who did not sign the sale deed to execute a RATIFICATION DEED to the registered sale deed by his brothers. Otherwise, file a declaration suit in court.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 29 January 2023
Well opined and advised by learned expert Sh. Kavksatyanarayana ji,

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now