LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sale deed proper but kaveri portal not correct

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 December 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I , along with my wife, are the owner of a flat for which Sale Deed registration was done in the Registrar office in Bengaluru, Karnataka. All the details in the Sales Deed is proper but in the Kaveri Portal my wife name is not appearing. Office ppl are asking to make Rectification Deed to get this corrected as there is no other option. Please suggest what to do.??
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 11 December 2023
Please check your sale deed. If the names of you and your wife are there, you shall apply to the District Registrar to rescan the document as your wife's name is missing in Kaveri Portal. If any name is missed in the sale deed you shall get a rectification deed from the seller.
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 11 December 2023
Names of my wife and mine are present in the Sales Deed and my wife name is only missing the Kaveri portal. Officials in sub-registrar office are asking for giving Deed of Declaration or Rectification Deed. I apply one letter also to the Registrar too for rectification in Kaveri portal. Now clerks asking to do Rectification Deed however Deed is all correct, its an issue in Kaveri Portal. Please suggest if there is any way to insert my wife name also in Kaveri portal.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 12 December 2023
What is the reply of the District Registrar to your request? When your wife's name and your name are in the sale deed, it is a typographic mistake in SRO while entering the details and hence you can request the District Registrar directly or by a registered post.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 13 December 2023
This is an error that might have happened while uploading the details.
This should be rectified by the department concerned on the basis of the application and not on the basis of a rectification deed.
A reification deed can be executed only when there is an error in the registered document.
Since your document is proper and correct ion all aspects, you need not have to execute any rectification deed.
You give an application to the District registrar and not to the sub registrar and follow it up.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now