LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saat bara names

(Querist) 07 June 2014 This query is : Resolved 
how childrens name gets added into saatbara? do childrens name get added by government after death of father or children need to add it?
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 08 June 2014
The Government on its own will not add the names of children of deceased in 7/12. The children should obtain legal heir certificate from the concerned revenue authorities and submit a joint application to include their names.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 June 2014
Local Tehsildar office has to be consulted for adding the name of heirs after death of any person.
VISHAL (Querist) 08 June 2014
ok and suppose that in saat bara there two people and if one of them dies and children of died person doesnt add there name in saat bara then what happens to property will the 2nd person gains full right over the property?
malipeddi jaggarao (Expert) 09 June 2014
No. 7/12 is not the document which passes the title to the property. It is an evidence about the possession of agricultural land. Regarding the share in the property, the surviving owner along with the legal heirs of deceased one should register a partition deed.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 09 June 2014
Apply to the Tlathi of your village with the copy of death certificate of your father. Eventhough it is not a title to the property it plays significant role while getting other certificates and documents from the Government machinary.
ABDUL RAZIQUE (Expert) 09 June 2014
Nothing more to add
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 11 June 2014
An application for inclusion of the names in 7/12 is to be moved before the concerned revenue office by observing the essential formalities in this regard, upon which the names can be included.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query