Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Return of gold ornaments

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 October 2022 This query is : Resolved 
I have filed FIR u/s 406 IPC & 420 IPC against a person whom I entrusted to keep 100 gram gold ornaments.

During investigate by police she accepts that gold ornaments was received by her & with her custody.

She refused to return my gold
ornaments while police asked to.

Police did not take action to return my property. I presume that since accused is women police may be feared her.

Can I go to high court file writ petition for speedy recovery or send accused to jail until judgement / attached of her property ?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 08 October 2022
File case at HC for a direction to police to investgate and file charge sheet.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 19 December 2022
Yes you can.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query