Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 September 2023 This query is : Resolved 
Regarding EWS, I stay seperate from my in-laws with my husband in the same city in a rented place. So will my in-laws' held property be considered
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 25 September 2023
Income shall also include income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. for the financial year prior to the year of application. Persons whose family owns or possesses any of the assets shall be excluded from being identified as EWS, irrespective of the family income (1) 5 acres of agricultural land and above; (2) Residential at 1000 sq ft. and above, (3) Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities, (4) Residential plot of 200 sq. yards and above in areas other than the notified municipalities.
The property held by a "Family" in different locations or different places/cities would be clubbed while applying for the land or property holding test to determine EWS status. The term "Family" for this purpose will include the person who seeks the benefit of reservation, his/her parents and siblings below the age of 18 years as well as his/her spouse and children below the age of 18 years.

Applying for EWS Certificate at Mandal level
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 26 September 2023
Well explained by expert Mr. KAVK Satyanarayana, I endorse.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now