LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reservation in non agricultural land in t.p.

(Querist) 28 July 2014 This query is : Resolved 
I have a piece of land admeasuring about 1.5 acre,which is already converted in to non agricultural for residencial purpose about 18 months ago.THE LAND IS SITUATED IN GUJARAT STATE.
Recently the municipal authority published
the t.p.(town planning) map,in wich they have
reserved my land for community centre.
In the n.a.order passed by the collector it is mentioned that the work of construction should be start within six month of the order.
Due to some financial problems and market conditons the work did not start on time as per the order.
My question is if the municipal authority can resrve the non agricultural land and now what type of remedy i have because they
have asked for any suggestions i have.
please advice.Thanks.......
Prithvi Raj Sikka (Expert) 28 July 2014
contact you local lawyer.
ajay sethi (Expert) 29 July 2014
you have to object to reservation as community centre
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 July 2014
If your land has been acquired by government for the purpose of reserving it for community centre, you may raise objection and file a suit under land acquisition laws, contact a local lawyer and proceed accordingly.
arunprakaash.m. (Expert) 07 August 2014
You can file application for denotification to the Town planning authorities citing valid reasons.

Or you can claim compensation after the acquisition of the land for the purpose for which it has been reserved.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query