Required professional help

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 08 July 2024 This query is : Resolved 
After reading the responses to my issue on this forum and consulting several advocates, it is now clear that it is a common strategy to send baseless legal notice and stop paying rent to force landlords to file cases and waste 10 to 15 years in legal battles. This practice will continue until an advocate is punished for sending baseless legal notices. Therefore, I have decided to ask the Bar Council to take action against the advocate. I need help to present my case before the Bar Council properly, and I am seeking the assistance of ethical advocates.I am willing to pay for it

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 08 July 2024
Nobody stops you from proceeding with your own ideas and thoughts in this regard.
No advocate will proclaim himself as unethical hence you may look for one of your choice yourself, no advocate will volunteer to take up your case, because it is considered as solicitation which is prohibited by Advocates act.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 09 July 2024
You have repeated this query in another way, I think.