25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Request to give guidance

(Querist) 02 September 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sirs,

My father and his only one younger brother were made partition on 1989 with unregistred partition deed.

after some time later my father younger brother is interfering the our share of properties.

so my father filed a civil suit in district munsif court and ask permenant injunction against his younger brother.

The district munsiff court awarded the permenant injunction that the younger brother and men were restrained by means of permenant injunction in possession and enjoyment of my father share of properties

the younger brother filed appeal in Sub-court there his appeal dismissed.

Now he has filed in High Court for Second appeal . the second appeal is pending.

In this stage, is it necessary to file counter affidavit in favour of our side.

Our Advocate told when the Second appeal copmming for trial then we can oraly argue in the court no need to file the counter.

but i like to file counter affidavit in favour of us. because we have some supportive judgments and points are there.

so kindly guide me which one is good .

1) filing counter affidavit is good for us ?

2) is it possible to file counter affidavit when the case is pending or other wise we have to submit only on the time of trial?

M V Gupta (Expert) 03 September 2015
Better file counter affidavit.
Sreedhar Valiveti (Expert) 09 September 2015
Filing counter affidavit is a good decision.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query