LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reply u/s 340

(Querist) 28 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 
opposite party is not giving reply of 340 from last seven months i asked number of times can i move an application for seeking reply it will come on record under which section it will be moved
Uday Kumar (Expert) 28 January 2015
Request the Court to close the opportunity for reply and fix for Argument on the Application, How can Court will wait numbers of date for merely reply to the application
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 28 January 2015
Dear Sheetal
Approach the court for disposed off the application.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 29 January 2015
Prey the court to decide on the application if reply not coming.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 30 January 2015
You may represent before the court to close opponent's opportunity to counter your plaint and can seek the permission of the court to allow you to depose your evidence to proceed further in the case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query