LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reinstitution of criminal case

(Querist) 25 December 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Case filed under Food Adulteration Act, case against co-accused and manufacturers of food articles was dismissed by Hon. CJM giving reson that prosecution has not provided correct address, however the manufacturing firm is still there . summons issued was not served by police, submitted false report to court.
What action may I take in this case, I am follow up officer behalf of prosecution i.e. State Govt.
can I re-institute case giving fresh address proof or should I appeal higher court.
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 25 December 2011
Dear Prashant
you can afford the consultation fee so as per my view contact an advocate in your area.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 26 December 2011
if the address of firm then got the photo picture and submit same time engage a lawyer he will guide you.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 26 December 2011
Rightly advised.


Shonee Kapoor
prabhakar singh (Expert) 26 December 2011
you might be having state counsel for that.
V R SHROFF (Expert) 26 December 2011
FDA Food And Drugs Administration have vast power, even to close down manufacturing & production.
Are you attached to FDA Bandra Mumbai??
Jai Karan Nagwan (Expert) 26 December 2011
Dear PFA act is replace by Food safety Act 2006 perhaps.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query