LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Reinstatement in army service on acquital by session court but appeal by state pending in high court

(Querist) 24 January 2015 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,
Is it possible to be reinstated back in service pending appeal against acquittal in HC,When session court has acquitted in a case under 302 rpc/ipc. Case is of an army officer.
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 24 January 2015
Sudhir Kumar (Expert) 24 January 2015
Guest (Expert) 24 January 2015
If exonerated of the charge by the competent court, irrespective of whether the complainant or the department prefers to file an appeal, the department should reinstate the charged officer. Decision to reinstate should not be deferred in wait of the outcome of the appeal, as assumed implication of the appeal in advance has no relevance.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 24 January 2015
Consult local lawyer dealing military matters and show him full case file.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query