LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Registration of decree reg

(Querist) 06 February 2023 This query is : Open 
I would like to clarify some doubts regarding the registration of Decree
i.e. My relative (Sridhar) has filed against the Partition deed executed by his half -Brothers without allotted his shares. Hence He Filed suit at City Civil Court to cancel the Partition deed and claimed his shares but the case was dismissed Hence he Filed Appeal Suit at High Court and the High Court judgement as follows
That the Judgement and Decree of the Learned Addl CC Court is and hereby set aside and
partition Deed executed by the defendants null and void
Now what Sridharan has to do ? Whether Partition Suit has to be filed with High Court or City Civil Court ?
Further immediately should he inform to Sub Registrar to do not initiate any subsequent registration based on the partition deed already executed ?
What is the time limit to proceed further steps ?
Since his Lawyer bargaining/dealing with the opponent party also , he could not properly communicated anything to Sridharan . That is why I wish to clarify the above

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query