Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding gpa

(Querist) 28 May 2012 This query is : Resolved 

My uncle had purchased a plot through GPA in year 1997 and the same plot has been purchased by me from my uncle through GPA in the year 2004.

Some dispute has been made between my uncle & me.

Recently he told me on phone that he has cancelled the GPA?

Is it should be possible to cancelled the GPA and what measures I will have to taken?
ajay sethi (Expert) 28 May 2012
is GPA regsitered?

has your uncle given you any written intimation of cancellation of GPA ?

you ought to have transferred property in your name . whatw were you doing for 8 years? contact local lawyer
Adv.R.P.Chugh (Expert) 28 May 2012
Depends if the GPA is coupled with interest it is irrevocable. The exact terms and facts would govern whether it is one such GPA.
R.K Nanda (Expert) 28 May 2012
Take help of lawyer.
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 28 May 2012
I agree with our ld. experts specialy Bharat.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 29 May 2012
Nothing left to be added.


Shonee Kapoor

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query