Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding giving portion of my shop on rent

(Querist) 18 April 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Hello Sir,
As business is now a days going through tough time . I want to give a half portion of my shop to some eating spot. Kindly guide me if I am to get some permission from Municipal Corporation as my shop is in MC limits.
Harmeet Singh
Ms.Usha Kapoor (Expert) 18 April 2018
Within MC limits a portion of your shop you can convert into an eating Joint. Bur outside MC limits 5 km or so you cannot set up Dhaba or eating joint etc without obtaining license from MC.check with MC.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query