LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding divorce

(Querist) 12 May 2010 This query is : Resolved 
i would like to brief you again.about my case.
i god married in may 2008 and it was an arriange marriage .we are nomal family having a borther who is staying seperately and father is working in lic. the girls family is not ok.they have 5 children.before marriage i just wanted to complete her education and take up job, but their family told that she is graduate .but when i asked her she told that her brother saw on internet the result of her and she was cleared but the fact that she was failed.i was not convicenced by this point.

i am working in stock market .before marriage i had a huge loss .after marriage just after a month i told her abt the studies and to take up the job but she ignored it , she thought we are forcing her to do the job and we wanted money.

due tot his there were heated arguments every day.even my parents used to tell her to compelte her studies ,she used to abuse them.she used to say that my mother is not educated then why i am asking to complete the studies.

there was an incident in sept 2008 my both hands were burnt and she was staying at her parents palce she neither came home .

in 2009 she made an n.c stating that we are forcing her to take up studies and telling her to take up job and earn more money.this was came to my notice in oct 2009.

she even went bqack to her mother palce and staed there for 6 months , she came back in oct 2009. i had even done consuling with mahila takrar kendra but it dint worked. once she cuther hand witha knife ,and i made a n.c in police station. once she even wrote a sucide note mentioning my parents name and even my brother name .i had bought this to the notice to the mahila takrar kendra as police are not entertaining family matters.

even after comming back she abused my parents even used bad words for my mother.

i have the recording of some of her conversation.she repetadely theretened to commit sucide if i dint listen.

i ahve taken a seperate room, where she came with me , but there also she is behaving in the same way.she is comming back at @11.30.not preapraning food.she says that she will not cook food in the utensils which are given by my family.
she says she will saty at my mother palce because she dint liked the palce.and the palce was not bought with her consent.

i want to know can i file a divorce petition and can bring a court order for not entering my palce as she is creating trouble in my work.
on what ground which i should file case and proof would be needed to make my case strong

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 12 May 2010
on the ground of cruelty you can try for divorce but how far it is successful it cannot be said.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query