LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Regarding cancel application for 7/12 entry

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 16 March 2023 This query is : Resolved 
I was purchased my shop in 2008 from Mr that time he provided me documents for loan and after passing my loan amount we made a sell deed. Now I want to add my name in 7/12. So I filled form also attached index and sell deed. Now my application was rejected on ground that in index builder give power to some one person and I am not present that power of attorney so how can I got it from land records with government.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 16 March 2023
You can ask the seller to give a copy of the GPA deed. How can you buy it without getting all the necessary copies from him?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query